We use PayPal, Credit Cards and Zelle for our eGiving service. There are two options with regards to your offering: you may make a one-time gift, or you can sign up for a recurring (subscription-based) gift. Either method you choose, your gift will be noted in our Stewardship records and the offering is, of course, tax-deductible.
PayPal DONATIONS and STEWARDSHIP:
For a single and recurring monthly donations, simply click the "Donate" button below. From there, you will be taken to PayPal's website where you can make a gift via your bank account, debit card, or credit card (nearly all forms of credit cards are accepted). If you would prefer, there is an option to have your donation go to a specific purpose: General Donation, Stewardship, Candles and Memorial. If there is any information you want noted about the donation, please add it under the area marked "Write a note (Optional)."
Zelle ONE-TIME Donations:
To initiate a transfer, use firstname.lastname@example.org for sending payments to the Church.
**A Note About Credit Cards:
While we allow the use of credit cards for offerings and Stewardship, traditional payment services are still encouraged for two reasons:
1. Although many people pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
2. With traditional checks and cash, your entire gift goes to the church. When using PayPal or credit cards, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
There are several benefits to giving online for both you and our church. Among these are:
- Honoring our Lord, which is always first and foremost. Your funds are helping our parish and ministries so we can celebrate and spread the word of Christ our Savior.
- Simplicity – With eGiving, you don't need to remember your weekly stewardship envelope, nor do you have to be concerned about your offering when your away on a trip. With an ongoing Stewardship subscription, your funds are received by the church on a regular basis.
- Security – By using PayPal for these transactions, we are utilizing an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is also a great way to track funds and gifts.
- Reliability - As opposed to the ebb and flow that occurs with donations from some stewards from month-to-month, subscribing to have your gift on a regular basis allows our parish to better know what funds are coming in and when.
- Helping Saint Demetrios – As always, your gift to our parish helps Saint Demetrios stay strong as it grows in the future. This ensures the church will be here for your children and your children's children too!
- Gifts for Giving - while the true reward of your offering is the peace of mind in knowing you helped our parish, you can also receive mileage or other gifts given by your credit card company (if you have a card that offers these rewards).
3rd Monday of Lent
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Removal of the relics of Nicephorus, Patriarch of Constantinople; Pouplios the Martyr, Bishop of Athens; Christina the Martyr of Persia; Gerald, Bishop of Mayo
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.